Friday, October 15, 2010

Olde Good Things

I've rummaged through many of NYC's antique & resale stores over the years.  Recently when I was in New York  I ran across 'Olde Good Things' on west 24th street for the first time.  It specializes in architectural salvage.  I can spend hours in these type places. Here are a couple of photos of some of my favorite finds.  I just wish I could have brought some of these home with me!  Those greek key brass grills have my name written all over them and that fiberglass chair is unbelievable.  The wooden unit is a candle mold holder and it would make a killer shelving system.  Oh, well.  I just have too many ideas compared to the cash in my pocket!


                        



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...