Monday, November 29, 2010

Greens and Gourds

There’s been a heavy frost on the grass and garden for the past two mornings.  C’s been out every afternoon covering his fall plantings of greens and I must say I’ve been impressed with the results.  We’ve had tons of beautiful lettuces for weeks now.  Also he has everything from kale to cabbage to broccoli happening out there.  The frost killed just about everything else leaving the garden fence laced with gourds of different sizes, shapes, and colors.  Now I just need to figure out what to do with dozens of gourds.  Even though today it’s been cold and windy, I had to run out in the garden with the camera for awhile.  I’m intrigued by the green hues and integral patterns.


                        



                                 







                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...