Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fireplace Redesign

Recently I was staring at the fireplace in the guest bedroom and thinking I need to do something more dramatic with it.  I could re-accessorize the mantel - again, but that's just not going to be the thing to make me happy.  I may need construction!  The fireplace in that rooms is a beautiful old pine mantel on a heart of pine plank wall, so I don't want to mess with that, but it still needs something more.  Hmmm....one more thing to think about.  Maybe there's an idea here... 







photo credit Antony Crolla


photo credit Eric Boman


photo credit Franscois Halard


photo credit Grey Crawford


photo credit Jack Thompson


photo credit Mali Azima


photo credit Mark Luscombe-Whyte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...